A free upgrade is available for all Vision v2 users. V2.0006 is for both Windows & Mac. It contains:
New Covid Repertory - from Jeremy Sherr
New AIDS Repertory - from Jeremy Sherr
Keynotes for Bach Flower Remedies
Above are provided free of charge and included in every v2.0006 upgrade.
Complete Repertory 2023 edition is also supported by this version of Vision. Once you have upgraded to v2.0006 you can purchase a new copy of Complete or upgrade your current copy of Complete to this new edition.
Features in v2.0006
1. NEW: A new 'quick search' of an entire repertory is available
2. NEW 'Rule-Out' feature when repertorising
3. NEW: You can now add your own images and videos to any rubric in any repertory.
4 NEW: When using the Remedy Compare feature you can now click to obtain a chart showing the leading chapters found when you are working with a single remedy (click 'Chapter Distribution' icon on toolbar).
5. NEW: In the Remedies tab on the main Vision screen there is a new icon underneath the list of remedies that allows you to quickly see all the 'families' in the Vision database. This can help you read and learn about all the families.
6. FIXED: Minor corrections to Murphy's Repertory (adding in a few missing remedies)
7. FIXED: Restored the cross reference symbol in Complete Repertory after searching all reps and then browsing Complete
8. FIXED: On the Vision clipboard if your Vision is set to display 'no remedies', toggling the remedies on and off with the Spacebar key now correctly re-sizes the window
To read more about this free upgrade and to download please click below:-https://www.miccant.com/version26upgrade