Frans Vermeulen's Concordant. For Vision v2 only. Concordant Reference contains information on 1209 remedies. Each remedy has been updated significantly with modern knowledge about families and botany.
Concordant Reference is an update to the original Concordant and contains information on 1209 remedies. Each remedy has been updated significantly with modern knowledge about families and botany.
Detailed information is provided on 918 remedies with an additional 289 remedies added into the ‘Relations’ section of the remedy they most closely resemble.
Symptoms shown are from provings/poisonings (mainly Allens Encyclopedia – which itself included all of Hahnemanns Materia Medica Pura) andfrom cured cases (mainly taken Herings Guiding Symptoms). This provides a rounded, complete explanation of each remedy all in one volume.
Each of the following works has been used to compile almost everything into Concordant Reference:
1. W. Boericke – Pocket Manual of Homoeopathic Materia Medica, 9th ed.
2. C.M. Boger – A Synoptic Key of the Materia Medica, 4th ed. and Boeninghausen’s Characteristics and Repertory.
3. A. von Lippe - Key Notes & Red Line Symptoms of the Materia Medica.
4. T.F. Allen - A Primer of Materia Medica for Practitioners of Homoeopathy.
5. A. & D.T. Pulford – Homoeopathic Materia Medica of Graphic Drug Pictures and Clinical Comments.
6. A.C. Cowperthwaite – A Text-Book of Materia Medica and Therapeutics.
7. J.T. Kent – Repertory of the Homoeopathic Materia Medica, 6th ed., and Lectures on Homoeopathic Materia Medica.
8. J.H. Clarke – A Dictionary of Practical Materia Medica.
9. C. Hering – Condensed Materia Medica and Hering’s Guiding Symptoms of the Materia Medica.
10. T.F. Allen – Handbook of Materia Medica and Homeopathic Therapeutics and Encyclopedia of Pure Materia Medica.
Concordant also shows the source (as above) of all entries. Family of remedies are also shown with up to date scientific nomenclature provided for each remedy.
This book can only be purchased for use with Vision version 2. You must also be runnng v2.0005 (or more recent) for access to this work after purchase.