Downloads for Vision for Mac
Our Upgrade Policy
All Vision upgrades are provided free of charge to registered users of Vision who download and install for themselves (while Vision remains the current release).
If you are experiencing difficulties downloading Vision for Mac then we strongly recommend you purchase an up to date installer USB from our online shop. Click here to order an installer on USB stick that contains the latest version of Vision for Mac.
For our German language users / Wichtige Anmerkung für deutschsprachige Anwender von ISIS Vision:
Benutzen Sie nicht die Updates von dieser Website! Diese sind nur für englischsprachige Anwender von Vision. Verwenden Sie die deutschen Updates von dieser Website:
The most recent upgrade available for Vision for Mac is v1.013. This upgrade provides support for Catalina and can be applied to any previous version of Vision for Mac. Never install this upgrade unless you have previously installed the full MacVision system previously.
Please do NOT upgrade your MacVision to v1.013 unless your Mac is running Catalina. V1.013 is only intended to be used with Catalina.Click the button below to start downloading and refer to the instructions provided below. The download file size is approximately 500Mb and may take between 25-30 minutes to download using a good internet connection. Download speeds can vary considerably based on a variety of factors.
Latest upgrade - Vision for Mac 1.013
- Click the button above to start downloading.
- Once the download is complete open the Downloads folder on your Mac.
- If you used Safari to download then you will see a Vision installer file suffixed with DMG in your Downloads folder. Drag the DMG file you have just downloaded onto your Desktop (or somewhere else if you prefer).
If you used Chrome to download then you will see a ZIP file for Vision in your Downloads folder. Double click on the Zip file you have just downloaded. Your Mac will then 'expand' the zip file and after it has finished the new Vision installer DMG will also be in your Download folder. Drag the new Vision DMG from your Downloads folder onto your Desktop (or somewhere else if you prefer).
- Double click the DMG installer file you just moved to the Desktop (or somewhere else if you did that) to start the installer.
When it opens up you should follow the suggestion and drag from the left Vision picture onto the right Applications picture.
However should you wish to retain use of the previous version (we always do!) we suggest you drag to install v1.013 to a different folder or even to your Desktop for easy access.
- When the installer has finished click on the DMG file and 'Eject' it.
- Start Vision from your Applications folder as normal (if any books have been distributed with this upgrade Vision may take a little longer than usual the first time it starts while it copies over and organises any updated books).